Looking for a flavorful, savory one-pan meal? Look no further than these Stuffed Pork Chops with Stuffing and Cranberries!
Table of contents
Is there anything better than a meal that's delicious, filling, healthy AND requires little clean up? I think not!
These Stuffed Pork Chops with Stuffing and Cranberries are all of the above.
They're accompanied with sweet potatoes, onions and apples for a complete, healthy dinner made in just one pan.
Cranberry pork chops definitely fall under the category of savory foods.
This dish itself reminds me a lot of Thanksgiving or fall, as it's filled with the flavors of the season - cranberries, apples, sweet potatoes, and stuffing.
This recipe is inspired by some stove top stuffing recipes with pork chops I found. I decided to take it up a notch and turn it into an entire meal.
No need for any side dishes with this pork chop and stuffing recipe!
Your Crock Pot Tomato Mac and Cheese No-Boil makes a tasty side for this dinner.
I kept these stove top stuffing pork chops as simple as possible.
The pork chop seasoning is simply salt and pepper, as the rest of the ingredients fill the dish (and your kitchen) with flavor.
You can use whatever stuffing you want, stove top or microwave. If you want to make your own, go for it!
Why You'll Love These Stuffed Pork Chops:
The rest of the ingredients get a quick chop and are good to go.
- One pan meal
- Little mess and clean up
- Delicious savory flavor
- Healthy with lots of vegetables
- Made with stovetop stuffing
- So easy to make!
How simple is that?!
When it comes to hands-on time, these baked pork chops require little.
The majority of the time it takes for this recipe to come together is baking time - the perfect opportunity to enjoy a glass of wine with your dinner guests!
For the nights you need a dinner to impress without dirtying every pan in the kitchen, these stuffed pork chops in oven are exactly what you need!
Next to Air Fryer Pork Chops, this is a family favorite.
Cranberry Pork Chops Ingredients
- apple juice
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 to 1.5” thick pork loin chops
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- stuffing mix
- red onion
- sweet potato
- garlic cloves
Supplies Used for Stuffed Pork Chops
How To Cook Stuffed Pork Chops
- To make these stuffed pork chops, preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- In a cast-iron skillet, sear pork chops in olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare the stuffing according to package directions, in the microwave or on the stovetop.
- Add dried cranberries to the prepared stuffing mix.
- Stuff each pork chop with the cranberry stuffing mix.
- In the cast iron pan, arrange the apples, sweet potatoes, onions, and garlic around and on the pork chops.
- Mix apple juice and maple syrup together. Drizzle over the pork chops.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 to 60 minutes. The sweet potatoes should be tender.
- Spoon the sauces over the top and serve.
- Enjoy the complete meal in one pan!
How Long To Bake Stuffed Pork Chops
The recommend stuffed pork chop cooking time is 45 to 60 minutes, depending on your oven. In this recipe, the sweet potatoes are a good indicator of when the dish is ready to be pulled from the oven.
Variations of Cranberry Stuffed Pork Chops
Once you get the hang of making stuffed pork chops, there are so many possibilities! Apple stuffed pork chops are another one of my favorite stuffed pork chop recipes. You can also add bacon or do a cheese and spinach mixture instead of the stuffing. Get creative with your favorite flavor combinations!
What should the pork chop internal temp be?
The pork chop done temp should be 145 F when it comes out of the oven. You should definitely avoid undercooking pork!
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS RECIPE
- Cast Iron Sausage Mac and Cheese
- Easy Veggie Lasagna
- Chicken Crack Chili
- Cowboy Casserole
- Sweet and Sour Chicken
- Cheesy Chicken Pasta