If you frequent Starbucks, you've likely tried the Starbucks Pink Drink, with its beautiful ombre pink color and strawberry flavor. With 5 ingredients, you can make this pink drink recipe at home!
Table of contents
If you've ever tried the Starbucks strawberry drink off their secret menu and wanted to recreate it at home, I've got you covered! This keto pink drink recipe requires just 5 ingredients, so it's not only easy but simple to make at home!
With almost no caffeine and sugar, this strawberry drink is the perfect guilt-free summer drink for kids and adults alike! Perfect for enjoying poolside this summer.
Why You'll Love This Recipe
- Only 5 ingredients
- Ready in just 3 steps
- A slight FRACTION of the cost as a drink at Starbucks
- You don't need to leave your house
Ingredients You Will Need
There are only 5 pink drink ingredients in this easy Starbucks copycat recipe!
- Tazo passion tea
- Tazo mixology herbal tea concentrate berry hibiscus margarita
- Sugar free vanilla syrup
How to Make
Making this Starbucks pink drink recipe at home is so easy! Just 3 simple steps:
- Steep Tazo tea bags in one cup of hot water for at least 4 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients over ice in a drink shaker. Shake until combined.
- Add sliced strawberries in a cup with ice, pour over a shaken drink.
Recipe Tips & Tricks
- For the best flavor, serve over ice. A warm pink drink is not nearly as good as a cold one.
- If you're making this for one, you can put the second drink in the fridge to cool and enjoy for later.
- If your drink has been sitting for a bit, be sure to stir it well before sipping.
Easy Drink Variations
- Switch up the strawberries to blueberries or raspberries for a different flavor.
- Use almond or soy instead of dairy milk.
- Try a different Tazo tea flavor.
- Freeze the tea into ice cubes and blend for a pink drink slushie!
With just a few ingredients and sugar-free syrup, this pink drink is definitely on the side of healthier things you can order at Starbucks! Pink drink calories will be way below the calories of a frilly frappucino or any other drink loaded with sugar.
The only caffeine in the Starbucks pink drink comes from the tea, so it's lightly caffeinated but not as much as a coffee.
I personally think this drink is best enjoyed right after being prepared. The exception is if I'm making it for myself and only want to have one drink now.
Then I'll pop the second one in the fridge for later. You can do that with the full recipe or double recipe too, just be sure to mix it up before serving.
More Copycat Recipes:
- Copycat Panera Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- Copycat Airfryer Bloomin Onion
- How to Make Uncrustables at Home
- Starbucks Cake Pops