5 ingredients are all you need to make these one-pan beef enchiladas is a quick and easy dinner that you can make any night of the week.
Table of contents
Ground beef enchiladas are so simple, loaded with flavor and family approved for the whole family to enjoy.
A beef enchilada bake you will enjoy.
Why you will love this beef enchilada recipe
- Simple to make
- 5 Ingredient Recipe
- Basic pantry ingredients
- Tasty Mexican Cuisine
Ingredients For Enchiladas
- Ground beef
- Tortillas (use these homemade tortillas!)
- Enchilada Sauce
- Mexican Cheese
Supplies for Enchiladas
How To Make One-Pan Beef Enchiladas
- Start by greasing your pan and preheating your oven as directed in the printable recipe card below.
- In a pan on the stove you are going to cook your ground beef until it is crumbled and no longer pink. Feel free to season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Once beef is done mix in the salsa, and set aside. Pour part of the enchilada sauce into the pan.
- Now you will assemble your enchiladas, add meat and some shredded cheese into the center of the tortillas. Roll up and place seam side down.
- Repeat till all the enchiladas are wrapped. Pour remaining sauce over and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake as directed and then serve with your favorite toppings.
Can I Use Corn Tortillas instead of Flour?
You can use corn tortillas to replace flour tortillas. If you use corn it is good to warm them up a bit, as they can be stiff in texture.
Then roll them up as directed and bake in the oven.
Storing Leftover Enchiladas
This is a fantastic ground beef meal prep recipe or you to consider. Whip these up and store in the fridge for packing up lunches, for a quick reheat dinner.
Or you can freeze your enchiladas assembled and un-baked for a freezer meal idea. Just prep as you would, top with sauce and cheese, then freeze for up to three months.
Bake covered at 350 degrees for 35 minutes, then uncover and finish baking until warmed through and cheese is melted.
Can I Use A Different Type of Meat
You are more than welcome to use ground turkey, ground pork, or even leftover roast. If you are using leftover roast then just chop it up and mix up as you would the ground beef.
This is a super easy ground beef enchiladas recipe but it can easily be swapped out with other meat if you want. Even a chopped or shredded chicken would taste great.
Topping Ideas For Enchiladas
- Sour Cream
- Black Olives
- Homemade salsa or Pico De Gallo
- Avocado or Guacamole
- Shredded lettuce
- Diced tomatoes
Feel free to pile on your favorite enchiladas toppings for you to enjoy. Or eat them plain the choice is up to you.