These No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies with Oatmeal are a quick and easy no bake treat that can be prepared in just a few minutes!
Healthy no bake cookies are my go-to treat when I'm craving chocolate or peanut butter but I don't want to turn the oven on.
There's only a handful of ingredients, most of which I usually already have in the house, and the hands-on time is less than 15 minutes!
If it's up to me to bring a dessert for a crowd, these healthy peanut butter no bake cookies are usually it.
Once they've cooled they're easy to store and I can easily make them the night before.
Store them in an airtight container at room temperature - but keep them out of the heat or they will melt.
Whether I make them for my family or a group, these healthy no bake cookies are always a hit.
Special Supplies Used to Make This Chocolate Cookie Recipe
- Silicone tipped whisk | Whisking is one of the most important steps, this ensures a smooth mixture and no scraping of your pan.
- Silicone spatula |Use silicone as plastic can melt and metal can scrape your pan.
- Silicone baking mat | A reusable alternative to parchment paper.
How to Make No Bake Cookies
These healthy no bake peanut butter cookies are so simple to make.
- Begin by whisking butter, milk, sugar and cocoa powder over medium heat, until the butter is melted. Stir constantly until it begins to boil.
- Boil for 1 minute, stirring to ensure it doesn't burn, and remove from heat.
- Stir in the peanut butter and vanilla extract, followed by oatmeal and salt.
- Scoop the mixture on to a silicone mat, flattening to desired thickness.
- If you want to turn this into no bake chocolate chip cookies, sprinkle some chocolate chips on top!
- Let cool at room temperature or in the fridge before enjoying.
Are These No Bake Cookies Gluten Free?
Yes! These are gluten free no bake cookies! All of the ingredients in these healthy no bake cookies are gluten free.
How Many Calories in a No Bake Cookies?
There are 202 calories in a no bake cookie, if you follow this recipe! With oatmeal and peanut butter, these are so filling that one is the perfect serving size!