If you’re looking for a cool, sunny afternoon treat that’s not overly complicated yet bursting with full-on flavor, then this no-bake cherry almond mousse pie will surely do the trick. With easy-to-find ingredients plus minimal effort, this pie will have your sweet tooth jumping for joy in no time.
Table of contents
One thing I learned about myself is that I would not and will not turn down a good pie- especially when chocolate is involved.
That’s why when I came across this particular recipe, I had to get my hands into it.
This almond mousse pie is the epitome of decadence.
Toasted almonds, crème, and maraschino cherries give this pie its whip appeal (literally), and after one bite, I swear you won’t want to put down your fork!
Why You'll Love This Recipe
- Full-bodied flavor with minimal prep time
- Substituted as a Vegan and Gluten-Free
What You'll Need
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Granulated Sugar
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Unsweetened Chocolate
- Almond Extract
- Cream Cheese
- Vanilla Pudding
- Heavy Cream
- Maraschino Cherries
How To Make No-Bake Cherry Almond Mousse Pie
In less than 20 minutes, we can whip these ingredients into a decadent pie. Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Grab graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter and mix in a small bowl.
- Once mixed, grab pie pan and cover mixture evenly into the pan, pressing gently into the bottom.
- With a small saucepan, mix together sweetened condensed milk and chocolate over low heat until the mixture has thickened.
- Once thick, pour the chocolate mix over the crust and immediately place it into the refrigerator.
- Next, grab your cream cheese, vanilla pudding mix, and water and gently mix ingredients together until smooth. Once smooth, set aside.
- In another bowl, add in heavy cream and whip until thick. Once thick, add heavy cream into the pudding mixture and fold the whipped cream and pudding together.
- Next, grab your cherries and sliced almonds and add them into folded mixture.
- Once the mix has been folded completely, cover and place into the refrigerator. Allow the mix to sit for a minimum of 4 hours before serving.
Tips For Making No-Bake Cherry Almond Mousse Pie
- If you are short on time, you can substitute the homemade crust for store-bought. Please be sure to check the expiration date before you purchase!
ADDITIONAL RECIPES TO TRY
- NO-BAKE ALMOND CHEESECAKE
- Chocolate Chip and Coconut Magic Bars
- Irish Apple Cake
- NO-BAKE CHERRY CHEESECAKE