The sharp nuttiness paired with a heavy dose of whipped cream makes this No-Bake Almond Cheesecake devilishly good. A go-to dessert for any occasion, No-Bake Almond Cheesecake is the perfect solution for late summer evenings and backyard bonfires. With a delicately smooth texture and an impressive table appeal, who could dare say no to seconds… or thirds.
Table of contents
The sharp nuttiness of this dish paired with a heavy dose of whipped cream makes this no-bake almond cheesecake devilishly good
The smooth velvety texture you taste after taking that first bite is the most refreshing feeling to experience after a long day of work.
It's as if once that mix of warm butter and chewy crust hits your tastebuds, you're transported to another realm.
And if you're like every other overworked adult, you take any chance to unwind and feel like you're someplace else- even just for the moment.
This is why on my hardest days, I choose a no-bake dessert item.
Case and point, there's minimal effort needed- no oven temperature ratios to diddle with nor a need to hang around the kitchen to make sure you don't overbake it.
Not this recipe.
Once you mix all 7 of the main ingredients and later top with your favorite toppings, the work is done.
The versatility in this recipe is a highlight for me as well.
With almond flavoring being the base, I can easily whip up a complimentary topping ranging from strawberry to peach without clashing with the other ingredients.
So, if you're looking to make a no-bake almond cheesecake, then give this recipe a try! And should you enjoy this treat, then take a peek at our No-Bake Cherry Almond Mousse Pie. Your tastebuds will thank you later.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS RECIPE
- Rich and creamy cheesecake texture
- Makes a perfect summer BBQ dessert
- Only 8 ingredients total!
- No baking required...aka no need to heat up the kitchen!
- Less than 30 minutes of hands-on time!
- No water bath necessary!
- The flavor of the toppings is customizable without a loss in overall taste.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
This simple no-bake cheesecake requires only a handful of ingredients. I've split them up below, according to whether you use them for the filling or the crust!
Without only eight ingredients, you can have this cheesecake prepared in no time.
For the Cheesecake Filling:
- Cream cheese
- Almond extract
- Heavy cream, whipped
For the Graham Cracker Crust:
- Crushed graham crackers
- Ground almonds
- Unsalted Butter
- Various optional toppings- sliced almonds, fruit, berries, chocolate, etc.
HOW TO MAKE NO-BAKE ALMOND CHEESECAKE
When I say this is an easy cheesecake recipe, I mean it! There are just 5 simple steps to this cold dessert.
- Cream the cream cheese and sugar.
- Using a stand mixer, whip the heavy cream until thick, adding in almond extract and heavy cream until smooth.
- In a 9 or 10-inch springform pan, mix the ingredients for the crust and then freeze for 15 minutes.
- Once frozen, remove and spread the cheesecake filling over the crust and refrigerate for 12 hours or overnight.
- Freeze the cheesecake for an additional 10-15 minutes before removing it from the pan and serving.
TIPS FOR MAKING NO-BAKE ALMOND CHEESECAKE
- Allow cream cheese to become soft before mixing by sitting out on the counter, but make sure that it is not sitting out longer than 2 hours.
- Freeze the cheesecake for 10-15 minutes prior to removing from the springform pan. It will make your life so much easier!
- The heavy whipping cream should come to stiff peaks before being added to the cheesecake filling.
- Ensure you do not overuse the almond extract as the extract is potent and will overpower the dish if too much is added.
- Any brand of real cream cheese (NOT spread) will do but I'm partial to Philadelphia cream cheese no bake cheesecake.
The recipe I provided above gives you your basic, creamy no-bake cheesecake. The possibilities are endless and it's super easy to turn this into a cherry no-bake cheesecake, chocolate no-bake cheesecake, or any other flavor you desire! Here are a few ideas:
- Sprinkle sliced almonds on top
- Top with cherry pie filling
- Add fresh fruits or berries
- Swap out the graham cracker crust for an Oreo crust
- Drizzle chocolate syrup over the top
ADDITIONAL RECIPES TO TRY
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake
- Strawberry Cake with Buttercream Frosting
- Mini Cheesecakes with Sugared Cranberries
- Strawberry Banana Cake
- No-Bake Cherry Almond Mousse Pie
- Magic Bars
- No-Bake Chocolate Cookies with Peanut Butter and Oatmeal
- Pink Velvet Cupcakes
Yes! Once the cheesecake has properly set in the fridge, you can wrap it in plastic wrap and aluminum foil. It will leave in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Cheesecake will last in your fridge for up to 5 days. Just be sure to keep it covered tightly.
It's best to stick with regular, full-fat cream cheese. Otherwise, the cheesecake filling will not be set as well and may end up too soft or runny.
Absolutely! To make no-bake cheesecake bites, use a muffin pan lined with cupcake wrappers. Press the graham cracker crust into the bottom of each wrapper and top with the cheesecake filling. Follow all instructions as normal.