Twinkling green sparkles and warm gooey cinnamon dough make this Christmas Tree Cinnamon Roll a real treat to see! With just four main ingredients and a baking sheet, make your Christmas menu an extra festive touch with these beautiful cinnamon rolls.
When it comes to a Christmas menu, think of a special and themed dessert that will give a festive and beautiful touch to your celebrations.
Table of contents
Christmas Tree Cinnamon Rolls are perfect to enjoy Christmas with family and friends.
Already being a favorite dessert to make, these rolls paired with festive sugar sprinkles and stars immediately puts me in the Christmas mood.
This recipe is extremely easy to make.
With 1 can of rolls and an assortment of sugar sprinkles, you can have these on the display table in less than an hour!
WHY YOU'LL LOVE CHRISTMAS TREE CINNAMON ROLLS
- 4 Ingredients
- Can use pre-made rolls or whip up your own
- Refrigerator safe up to 4 days
- Microwave friendly
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
This simple dessert only requires four items:
- 1 can Cinnamon Rolls with Icing
- Green Sparkling Sugar Sprinkles
- Non-Pareils Sprinkles
- Star Sprinkles
HOW TO MAKE CHRISTMAS TREE CINNAMON ROLLS
Prepared in less time than your favorite TV show, here's how you make cinnamon rolls festive:
- Preheat your oven to the temperature required on the can of rolls and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll a cinnamon roll and, starting from the bottom and working in smaller and smaller sections, re-shape the cinnamon roll into a 3-4 tiered zig-zag, gently pressing the lengths together of each zig and zag.
- Unroll a second cinnamon roll, gently press one end to the loose end of the last tier of the zig-zag and begin zigging and zagging again in smaller sections until you reach a tip.
- Bake per the directions on the can of rolls.
- Remove from the oven and immediately drizzle with the icing and sprinkle with the green sugar sprinkles, nonpareils sprinkles, and top the tip with a star sprinkle then serve!
You can freeze them. First, let them cool completely, place them in an airtight container or bag, and put them in the freezer. When you want to heat them, let them defrost at room temperature and then you can bake them for 10-15 minutes at 180ºC or you can heat them in the microwave for 20-30 seconds.
ADDITIONAL RECIPES TO TRY
- STRAWBERRY CAKE WITH STRAWBERRY BUTTERCREAM
- DOUBLE STUFFED ANDES MINT CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES
- CREAM CHEESE PINK VELVET CUPCAKES
- MALT CHOCOLATE GANACHE WHOPPER CAKE
- RED VELVET CHEESECAKE BROWNIES