Caramel No-Bake Cookies
- Line a cookie sheet with Parchment paper, and set it aside.
- In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, bring the Milk, Sugar, and Cocoa to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil for one minute, and remove from the heat.
- Add the Peanut Butter, and Vanilla, and stir to combine.
- Add the Oats, and stir until blended.
- Place the pan back on the warm burner, but don't turn on the heat.
- Add the Caramels, stir, and let sit for 5 minutes until Caramels are melted.
- Stir well, and drop by the teaspoonful onto the Parchment paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Let sit for at least 45 minutes to allow cookies to set.
- Refrigerate in an air-tight container. May be kept for up to 5 days, if kept refrigerated.
- If you like round, symmetrical cookies, simply push the stubborn edges with a metal spatula (while hot) into a more even shape.
- This recipe calls for old-fashioned oatmeal, also known as rolled oats. It is not recommended to use quick or instant oatmeal as the texture will be different.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
BINO Bakeware Nonstick Cookie Sheet Baking Tray Set, 3-Piece - Speckled Gunmetal | Premium Quality Baking Sheet Set with Nonstick Technology | Non-Toxic
Parchment-Paper Sheets for Baking-Cake Liners - 200PCS 12x16inches Unbleached Precut Non-Stick Parchment Paper for Baking Cooking Grilling Frying
Utopia Kitchen 2 Quart Nonstick Saucepan with Glass Lid - Multipurpose Use for Home Kitchen or Restaurant
Wooden Spoons for Cooking,Nonstick Kitchen Utensil Set,Wooden Spoons Cooking Utensil Set Non Scratch Natural Teak Wooden Utensils for Cooking(Teak 8 Pack)
Rubbermaid Brilliance Storage 14-Piece Plastic Lids | BPA Free, Leak Proof Food Container, Clear
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram