- Measuring Cups and Spoons
- Mixing Bowls
- Food Chopper
- Freezer Safe Container
- Ice Cream Serving Spoon
- Ice Cram Spoons
- Ice Cream Glasses
Candied Cherry No-Churn Ice Cream
- With a mixer, beat heavy whipping cream until thick.
- Pour in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla and fold in until smooth.
- Next, spoon half of the ice cream into a freezer-safe container. Top with half of the candied cherries. Repeat layers and swirl the top layer of candied cherries into the ice cream.
- Freeze for 5-6 hours or overnight. When it is time to serve, remove the container from the freezer and let sit on the counter for 5-10 minutes before serving to soften.
- To serve the ice cream, we can do it in bowls or ice cream glasses and add the topping that you like the most. It can be strawberries, blackberries, peanuts, chocolate chips, whatever you want!
- You can buy the candied cherries, or candied them yourself.
How to make candied cherries:
- Wash 500gr of cherries.
- Cut the cherries in half and remove the seeds. Reserve some whole to decorate.
- Pour a glass of water into a saucepan with 150 gr of sugar, add the cut cherries, and bring it to a boil.
- Put it over medium heat. Let the cherries release their juice and confit with the sugar. It lasts about half an hour.
- Meanwhile, it is advisable to stir from time to time. Until the juice thickens.
- Remove from the heat, let it cool down, and use it for the ice cream or anything else.
- It can be store in the fridge.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Vikko Footed Ice Cream Glasses: 11.5 Ounce Retro Dessert Cups - For Floats, Shakes, and Sundaes - Set of 12 Ice Cream Cups
HIWARE 9-Inch Long Handle Iced Tea Spoon, Coffee Spoon, Ice Cream Spoon, Stainless Steel Cocktail Stirring Spoons, Set of 4
OXO Good Grips Classic Ice Cream Scoop
StarPack Home Ice Cream Freezer Storage Containers Set of 2 with Silicone Lids
ZYLISS Zick-Zick Classic Food Chopper
Mixing Bowls with Airtight Lids, 6 piece Stainless Steel Metal Bowls by Umite Chef, Colorful Non-Slip Bottoms Size 7, 3.5, 2.5, 2.0,1.5, 1QT, Great for Mixing & Serving
CuttleLab 22-Piece Stainless Steel Measuring Cups and Spoons Set, Tad Dash Pinch Smidgen Drop Mini Measuring Spoons, Measuring Stick Leveler, Measurement Conversion Chart Fridge Magnet, (Country Chic)
Snowtaros 1200W Stand Mixer, 7.5QT Tilt-Head Dough Mixer with Large Stainless Steel Bowl, Electric Mixer Household Kitchen Aid with Splash Guard, Dough Hook, Wire Whip & Mixing Beater
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram